Tuesday, June 12, 2007





Am super tired now , but Wen's pestering me to go swimming.
& yea , she's right beside me.
Repeating & mocking at a new wierd phrase she saw today :
'' Silly fuck damn shit ''
Seriously stupid!
Went down to Central today.
Girlfs said i looked like a kiao tor today cos' of my dressing.
White tee with a black cardigan & shorts, goodness gracious!
Had dinner at A Star , & we went to pool.
After that , headed down to K pool , slacked with girlfs.
Then went to Macd's for shaker fries.
Tried the drink Anything & I got China Apple.

Got freakin' screened when we were at Top image.
So went over to the AXS machine to get out Genting's First world hotel's rates.
We were damn excited at the thought of going overseas together.
I hope we'll get the chance to do so.
Cabbed home after Jerrick put us aeroplane for the second time.
Heading off to bed now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home